Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I LoVe YoU ToO!!!

Today I got some Surprises!!!
agak terharu la....(sub..sub..sub)
very surprising, when I checked my email just now,
I look at the email from my darling and I very excited to open it...
then I trus je click open...and the email shows One picture made me so touched...
there are very romantics sentence in that picture!!!!
waaa..waaa...waaa...sgtlah terharu...
I LOVE YOU so MUCH!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Drawing ini dibuat sendri oleh DalIng saya...
Sangat la suka...
SuKa SanGat2....
Love You....
Terima kasih Daling....

2 comments:

Tulip said...

u r very lucky my dear....
im jealous at u rite now....
my lalim not romantic as urs...

whiteco-p said...

hahhaha..thanks ayu..t'haru gak ak..
tp bru skunk je romantic dia mai..dlu xda pown..hehehhe